Family Mediation Fees and Installment Plans
Fees Schedule 2017
- Set up fee = $100/pp
- Pre-mediation (1.5hrs) = $250 (Including GST)
- Child-Focused Session (1.5 hours) = $270 (GST free service)
- Parenting and Property Mediation sessions (3 hours) = $550 (Including GST) for evening/weekend sessions there is a 15% surcharge
- Lawyer-Assisted Property Mediation sessions (from 4 hours) = $220/hr/pp (inc. GST)
- Agreement Preparation (including up to 2hrs of drafting and correspondence) = $300.00
- Certificates of mediation (7 business days) $19/pp, (3-5 business days) $29/pp
- If you would like a certificate of mediation to be issued please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
- You will be sent an online payment form and your certificate will be issued within 3 – 7 business days (depending on payment method). With the PayPal method of payment, there is the option to alter your shipping address and send this directly to your solicitor.
Installment Plans for Mediation Fees
A resolution offers family mediation installment plans to assist clients with their cash flow and payment of mediation sessions. Installment plans allow you to attend mediation before you have full funds available.
Installment plans are not subject to the 5% discount clients receive for payment before and on the day for mediation sessions.
A resolution offers mediation installment plans through the online payment processor paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to use this service. You do not need to sign up for a paypal account to use this service. We accept major credit cards through this service.
Terms and conditions of the installment plans.
By signing up for an installment plan you agree to the following:
1. To make funds available for the monthly direct debit payments
3. To pay administration fees of 5% for any default payments of the instalment plan
4. To pay debt collection fees if the remaining debt for the instalment plan is not finalised within 7 working days following a default payment.