Namrata believes creating a safe space and connection is a key element of healing from emotional difficulties. She supports clients identify and utilise their existing strengths and develop new skills to enhance their wellbeing. Namrata has experience and is passionate about working with young people and adults who are facing difficulties in various areas of their lives.
Namrata has worked within youth focused services for four years and brings a unique understanding of young people’s needs. She works collaboratively with her clients and incorporates client feedback as a core part of her work.
She is skilled in the use of various therapies including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Narrative Therapy, and Mindfulness approaches.
Namrata has experience as a psychologist at Head Space, a Centrecare outreach worker and in private practice psychology.
Key training highlights:
- 2015 Bachelor of Psychology
- 2016 Masters of Applied Psychology (Pre-clinical)
- Dialectal Behavioural Therapy skills
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Perth Voices Clinic Intervention Program for Psychosis
- Treating Perfectionism
Namrata is passionate about helping people with these concerns!
|Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
|Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
||Grief and loss
||Borderline Personality Disorder
- $200 per full-fee session (non-peak)*
- $210 per full-fee session (after 4 pm and Saturdays)*
- $160 per standard concession session*
- $230 family session (peak and non-peak)*
- $290 per 75-minute session*
*Medicare/Private Health rebates may apply
What to expect
Some of Namrata’s clients have a shorter journey (10 sessions) while many see her for around 20 or more sessions (anxiety/depression) and others see her for longer for the formal work and ongoing for maintenance. For families, trauma or play therapy we will most definitely have over 16 sessions for the year and some of the mentioned issues may require more (you can discuss this with Namrata in session).