Healthy relationships. Healthy workplace.
Aresolution workplace mediators are experienced in dealing with cases throughout Perth that evolve around personality clashes, bullying and different perceptions of management action in relation to performance, capability and absence. Our workplace mediation services are based in Perth and throughout WA.
While mediation is often associated with interpersonal workplace disputes, our clients tend to have a high level of complexity and commonly involved issues that could have been subject to both grievance and disciplinary procedures.
We help you preserve and restore your workplace relationships
Referrals most commonly come from HR Managers, but Senior Management and trade unions may refer too. The following is a list of issues we have experience in handling:
- Accusation of bullying
- Grievance following performance management
- Long-term absence post performance management
- Accusation of victimisation after absence
- Performance management
- Interpersonal dispute between two senior colleagues
Our clients call us in at any stage of the grievance resolution process, including the build-up, during and after.
When you appoint an Aresolution professional to help you manage office conflict or bullying you will have support from a nationally accredited workplace mediator. Not only this, but you’ll have help from an organisational psychology consultant to manage conflict in a conscious, effective manner. Aresolution mediators have more than 4,000 hours of combined experience. We also have highly experienced workplace investigators who can help with bullying claims.
We give organisations a tailored WA mediation process that includes:
- conflict coaching (so staff can better manage conflict in the future)
- written reports after all mediation interventions
- interviews with HR staff and inclusion in the mediation process
- organisational consultancy
- pre-mediation and mediation
Mediation provides a comfortable environment that encourages people to speak openly with each other and improve working relationships.
Our workplace investigations or enquiries can involve the immediate employees or your whole department or workforce.
Our workplace mediatiors
Heidi Smith is a senior organisational psychologist and workplace mediator. Heidi has strong experience in human resource management specialising in conflict management, bullying, harassment, worker’s compensation, organisational design and development, policy and procedure, performance management, grievance resolution and employee disputes.
Our team can help workplaces mediate matters quickly, effectively and fairly. We have a strong understanding of stress, organisational culture and structure, bullying and harassment and performance management issues.
For more information on workplace mediation services within Perth, call us today on 08 6555 7786.
Workplace Mediation process
Workplace mediation process.
A workplace mediation of low complexity can often be completed in one day with a follow-up session scheduled 1 to 3 months after.
Stage 1. Engagement
- Face to Face consultation with relevant stakeholder (1 hr)
- Email to participants (within one week of mediation)
Stage 2. Intervention
- Pre-mediation 1.5 hrs x 2
- Mediation 3 hrs
- Agreement and report writing 3 hrs
Stage 3. Follow-up Consultation
- Face to Face Consultation between key stakeholder and Aresolution at A resolution premises in Applecross 1 hr
Stage 4. (Recommended) Mediation Review Session
- We recommend you book a 2 hr mediation session 2 – 3 weeks following mediation.
To prepare for the workplace mediation process please complete our workplace mediator brief
To find out more about our fees and services, call for a free 20 minute consultation on 08 6555 7786.