NDIS Psychologist Perth
Aresolution provides psychology services to participants who are registered with the NDIS.
Our NDIS Psychology services can assist you with:
These are provided mainly under the service category of therapeutic support.
We are able to service the following types of NDIS participants:
- NDIS Plan manager managed – In this instance, the NDIA will provide funding in your plan to pay for a Plan Manager who pays your providers for you, helps you keep track of funds and takes care of financial reporting for you. Find out more about Plan-managed funding.
- Self Managed – Here the NDIA provides you with funding so you can access the supports that will best help you achieve your goals. Find out more about self-management.
We are not an NDIS registered psychology provider and cannot service NDIA managed clients.
To access an unregistered provider, clients need to either Self Manage your NDIS plan or use an NDIS Plan Manager. If your plan is NDIA Managed, clients can only access NDIS registered providers.
If you do not yet have an NDIS plan we can assist with the assessment of eligibility for NDIS funding with an NDIS Supporting Evidence Form or by completing the NDIS Evidence of Psychosocial Disability Form (PDF 482KB)
We recommend that you contact the NDIS for more information about registration and eligibility
How can our NDIS psychology services help you?
We will work with you to identify your individual therapeutic goals and needs and adapt them to the requirements of the NDIS. At our practice we can provide NDIS services of therapeutic support, development of daily living and life skills and behaviour support.
Under the NDIS we can develop plans that help address these NDIS criteria:
- Individual, face-to-face counselling
- Family counselling
- Relationship counselling
Development of Daily Living and Life Skills
- Help you develop personal skills and life skills that will increase your independence, participate in the community and social settings
- Help your carers in caring for you
- Interventions to address behaviours of concern
- Training for carers and others in behaviour management strategies
Aresolution is an Orgnisational Associate member of National Disability Services
To find out more about how we can help please contact our office on 08 6007 3211