This experiential 3 day program will assist professionals to explore and develop the essential principles and process of mediation. We overview conflict resolution skills and the Lawrence Boulle mediation model (one of the most effective mediation models available). Professionals will have the opportunity to participate in a number of simulated role plays. The skills built by this course can be utilised in many different areas of conflict e.g., workplace, interpersonal and client work.
What the training offers:
- Utilises a proven mediation model effective with a range of disputes
- Video clips of workplace mediations and workplace specific case studies
- Strategies to manage high conflict personalities and case studies
- Strategies to help parties generate options and move through impasse
- Effective questioning techniques to identify issues, explore options for resolution and reality test
- Strategies to engage advisors and report feedback to the organisation
- Tools to identify and manage power imbalances in mediation
- Delivers strategies to manage process dynamics
All training is fully customisable to your workplace and available in 2 to 5 day modules. Contact us for a comprehensive quote and course overview here.