Parenting Plan Template
Welcome to A resolution’s Online Parenting Plan Template!
Introducing a comprehensive parenting plan template developed by an experienced Perth Mediator.
We have developed an easy-to-use Parenting Plan Template that you can complete on your own or in conjunction with your ex spouse.
It comprises of prompting questions that will help you organize your time with your child/ren and to make the best decisions possible for their general well-being.
This is useful for any parent/grandparent/significant other that:
- Does not have a formal agreement in place;
- Would prefer to reach their own agreements independent of any formal process;
- Have already reached verbal agreement and would like to record these decisions in an organized manner;
- Would like to be prompted for other areas of discussion;
- Would like to develop a proposal of care arrangements for the other parent/carer’s consideration.
Your Online Parenting Plan can be printed or emailed to the other parent once it is completed. You can also complete it together if you wish.
If you would like the assistance of the Family Mediator to help both you and your ex spouse complete the parenting plan template and reach agreement on some issues of concern contact us on 08 6555 7786
The timeframe required to complete this Parenting Plan Template is completely dependent on each person completing it. On average, it may take 1-2 hours.
To start developing your own Parenting Plan complete your details below:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: In order to view and save your completed parent plan, download the file and open with adobe reader. If you do not do this information entered into the form may be lost.
If you do not have Adobe Reader you can download it here